Beth Minardi Demi-Permanent Crème Hair Color uses:
• When your client requests enhancement of natural or current color without lift and with controlled tonal deposit
• To effectively blend and/or cover gray when no lift of the natural base is desired
• To enhance base color when desired results are the same level (or deeper) than current naturally pigmented hair
• To erase or blend unwanted highlights
• To create dimension by lowlighting deeper strands into faded hair lengths
• To tone prelightened hair
• To test on virgin or previously colored hair (whole head): Process at room temperature for 20 minutes.
• To test on clients with 25 to 60% gray hair: Process for 20 minutes under heat, then room temperature for 20 minutes.
• Beth Minardi Signature® Demi-Permanent Crème (No Lift) Hair Color is mixed 1:1 (equal parts color and 5 Volume Beth Minardi Signature® Gentle Crème Developer).
• Pour developer in bottle or bowl and add color. Place finger over bottle cap and shake to mix thoroughly. If using a bowl, stir thoroughly with tint brush.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, ETHANOLAMINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, STEARETH-21, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, STEARIC ACID, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-53, STEARETH-2, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, ERYTHORBIC ACID, CARBOMER, OLEYL ALCOHOL, DICETYL PHOSPHATE, CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 80, SODIUM SULFITE, SODIUM METASILICATE, GLYCERIN, PEG-8, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, POLYGLUTAMIC ACID, FRUCTOSE, CITRONELLOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, RESORCINOL, P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE, P-AMINOPHENOL, N,N-BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-PPHENYLENEDIAMINE SULFATE, 4-AMINO-2-HYDROXYTOLUENE