Beth Minardi Demi-Permanent Liquid Color Uses:
- To refresh faded hair lengths.
• To glaze or gloss natural or color-treated hair
• To effectively blend gray on fine hair when no lift of natural base is desired
• To tone highlights or fine prelightened hair
• To test on clients with virgin and previously colored hair (whole head): Process at room temperature for 20 minutes.
• To test on clients with 25-60% gray: Process for 20 minutes under heat, then cool for 20 minutes.
• Beth Minardi Signature® Demi-Permanent Liquid (No-Lift) Hair Color is mixed 1:1 (equal parts color and 5 Volume Beth Minardi Signature® Gentle Crème Developer).
• Pour developer in bottle or bowl and add color. Place finger over bottle cap and shake to mix thoroughly.
• For detailed application instructions, refer to the Beth Minardi Signature® Hair Color Technical Manual.